online poker

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Playing against poker cheats

If you are playing online poker beware!!! I have not seen any of this for myself, as of now. I was searching the Web for an article idea and stumbled upon this webste http://www.cheat-at-poker.com/ . note* i do not agree or know about this product. I the poker sites come up with counter measures to stop this type of hardware or it will be cheats vs. cheats.
I Entered my alternate e-mail address and this is what i got:
Hello There Brian,
Many People are under the mistaken impression that some combination of skill and luck is the winning recipe for making big profits at online poker. As you read every word of my special report you will soon understand why this is simply not the case.
Secret #1 - Break The Rules and Forget Playing Fair!
I know that this might come as quite a shock to most of you, but it is 100% true ... You do not need to be a good poker player to make a ton of money playing online. How can I be so sure? Well let me tell you a little story.
Back when I was a security consultant I used to play online with a co-worker. The thing was he always used to win even though I knew he was a horrible player! It used to drive me absolutely nuts watching his bankroll grow while mine barely moved. Things just did not add up. That is until he explained what he was doing.
As it turns out he and another player were colluding at the tables in a very clever way, virtually guaranteeing success. By playing together as a team, among other things, they were able to overcome there lack of skill and still make a huge profit on a consistent basis.
Collusion of course is nothing new. It is also quite difficult to execute since it requires at least two people. I bring it up just to make a point that there are clever ways that you can exploit the online environment to give yourself an unbeatable advantage. Collusion is just one example.
To learn many more ingenious tricks that will have you bringing in pot after pot grab a copy of my book No Rules Poker Before they are all gone! Your next secret will come tommorow!
Remember when It Comes To Online Poker - Take No Prisoners!
Day two
My next Email consisted of an autoplay computer Bot Program link and it guarantees success. It is able to see your hand and calculate its odds at all times in an instant. It folds, bets, Raises, and checks. So it says even Autoplay so you can leave your computer and it makes you cash money $$$!!
I dont agree at all with this and I hope you dont use it, if you scroll down their is a site for a free odds calculator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home