online poker

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Poker Tournament

Lets begin with my background and where I am coming from! I am an online junkie you can usually find me at poker sites! I started playing Friday Nights with a couple of my friends for change. We played like this for like six months. I finally got a computer with online access sometime in 1996, 1997.
I started with AOL games of course! I found this wonderful site free pogo games. I found that addictive, mostly turbo 21.
Well they have Texas Hold'em with a payed account; their downfall. They still have free poker games like Omaha and Omaha H/L. They even have sixth street Omaha where you have the opportunty for a six card community. They have sports games, puzzle games. Free pogo games site is great for adults and kids.
After a few years with that i spent like one year on
Free 888.info.
I'm currently and have been a member of pokerstars.
You can read about my opinion on Free and, some real money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home